Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A great hotel in Paris


Paris is known for some some good, and some crummy hotels. The Novotel Les Halles is a very good, yet not expensive hotel.


The strong point of the hotel, besides the excellent location, is the breakfast. I will tell you, it is very sumptuous. The variety and freshness of the items is awesome, and you can basically skip lunch if you want. I don't remember how much extra I paid for breakfast, but I think it was much less than you can spend on a simple coffee and tartine in a street side cafe.

By comparison, the breakfast at the Le Grand Hotel, where I also stayed during this trip, was a whopping 49 Euros A PERSON! Needless to say, I did not try it.


As for the Novotel Les Halles, it is located right in front of a subway station. The area is full of nice shops and restaurants, nearby museums, and very animated.
The rooms are not very large, but everything is very modern. You can expect to pay a little more than the crummy hotels I referred, but it is definitely worth it.



Reproduced from http://legaltranslationsystems.com/blog/blog3.php/2012/11/21/a-great-hotel-in-paris

No comments:

Post a Comment